Withdrawal from agreement/returns
1. By being a Consumer within the meaning of article 221 § 1 of the Civil Code and pursuant to the Consumer Rights Act of 30 May 2014, you have the right to withdraw from the agreement with Barbaras Online Shop within 14 days without stating a reason by submitting the appropriate statement and sending it within 14 days from the reception of the shipment to: Firma Odzieżowa Barbaras Marcin Skowron Sztombergi 100, 28-200 Staszów or by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
The withdrawal form can be downloaded here:
As soon as the statement is received, we shall send the Customer a confirmation on a durable medium in paper via Polish Post or via email, depending on what is requested by the Customer.
2. The returned Product should be sent at shop's address mentioned above. The Consumer should return the Product immediately, no later than 14 days from sending the statement of withdrawal from an agreement concluded remotely.
3. If possible, enclosing a receipt or an invoice (or their copies) will make processing the return much easier.
4. The Shop shall reimburse all the costs incurred by the Customer in relation to concluding the sale agreement no later than 14 days from the reception of the statement. The Shop may suspend the reimbursement until the items are returned or until the Customer sends a proof of return, depending on which comes first. The reimbursement shall be made in the form of a bank transfer to the account indicated by the Customer or in a different, free of charge form as agreed with the Customer. If an invoice was issued, the Shop shall issue and send an adjusted invoice to the Customer. As soon as a signed copy of the adjusted invoice is received by the Shop, the Shop shall immediately reimburse the Customer. The whole cost incurred by the Customer at the moment of purchase, including shipping the product to the Customer, shall be reimbursed.
5. When Customers withdraw from an agreement concluded remotely, the agreement shall be considered not concluded. Payments and items shall be returned in an unchanged state, unless a change was necessary within the framework of ordinary handling.
6. The exclusion from the right of withdrawal from agreement pursuant to the Consumer Rights Act of 30 May 2014 refers to services that, by their nature, cannot be returned, or products that spoil quickly, or items delivered in sealed containers that cannot be returned due to health care concerns or for hygienic reasons if the container has been opened after delivery to the Customer, or products that are not prefabricated but manufactured according to the wishes of the consumer or tailored to their individual needs.
7. The costs of packaging and shipping the Product back shall be paid by the Customer. The costs of shipping the product depend on the prices of Polish Post or the shipping company used by the Customer. The product returned by the Customer should be packed in such a way as to avoid damage during shipping. We do not accepted COD shipments.
8. Detailed information about the possibilities Customers who are Consumers have when using out-of-court methods of filing complaints and seeking redress and also the rules of accessing these procedures can be found in the offices and on the websites of Regional and Municipal Consumer Ombudsmen, NGOs whose statutory tasks include consumer protection, Voivodeship Inspectorates of the Trade Inspection and at the following addresses on the website of the Office for Competition and Consumer Protection: http://www.uokik.gov.pl/sprawy_indywidualne.php http://www.uokik.gov.pl/spory_konsumenckie.php;
9. Customers who are Consumers have the following possibilities of using out-of-court methods of filing complaints and seeking redress:
9.1. The Customer may obtain free assistance as regards arbitration between the Customer and the Shop from Regional and Municipal Consumer Ombudsmen or NGOs whose statutory tasks include consumer protection (e.g. Consumer Federation or Association of Polish Consumers). Customers can call Consumer Federation free of charge at 800 007 707 or contact the Association of Polish Consumers at porady@dlakonsumentow.
9.2. Customers have the right to request the Permanent Consumer Arbitration Court referred to in Article 37 of the Trade Inspection Act from 15 December 2000 (Dz. U. of 2001, No. 4, Item 24, as amended) to settle any disputes resulting from the sale agreement. The principles of organisation and operation of Permanent Consumer Arbitration Courts are defined in the directive of the Minister of Justice of 24 September 2001 on defining the principles of organisation and operation of Permanent Consumer Arbitration Courts. (Dz.U. of 2001, No. 113, Item 1214).
9.3. The Customer has the right to use out-of-court methods of complaint investigation and seeking redress in accordance with the procedure of Online Dispute Resolution developed by the European Commission and available at: https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/odr/main/?event=main.home.show
9.4. The Customer has the right to apply to the voivodeship inspector of the Trade Inspection, in accordance with Article 36 of the Trade Inspection Act of 15 December 2000 (Dz. U. of 2001, No. 4, Item 25, as amended), for an arbitration procedure in order to amicably settle disputes between the Customer and the Seller. Information about the rules and operation of the arbitration procedure conducted by the voivodeship inspector of the Trade Inspection can be found in the offices and on the websites of the appropriate Voivodeship Inspectorates of the Trade Inspection.
1. If you want to replace the item you purchased with a different size of the same model and, at the same time, you want to make sure that it does not go out of stock before your shipment reaches us, we suggest that you buy the item that interests you as soon as possible and proceed with the standard return procedure of the first item you purchased. We will do everything we can to reimburse you for the return as soon as possible. We usually process reimbursements within 7 working days.