2. Cookies collect data about how Users use the Website and their goal is to make it easier for Users to use the Website, adjust the Website to their needs and expectations (personalization of pages) and record User traffic within the Website.
3. We use the following cookies:
- sessions cookies that collect information about what Users do and expire after the sessions that started at the moment of entering the Website ends,
- permanent cookies that are stored on the information device of the User (telephone, computer, tablet or a different device used to connect with the Website) and remain on the device for some time after the browser is closed,
- own cookies placed by the Barbaras Website and cookies placed by third parties, including Google Analytics cookies used to analyse what Users do on the Website for statistical purposes.
4. The administrator of your personal data is Firma Odzieżowa Barbaras Marcin Skowron located at Sztombergi 100, 28-200 Staszów entered in the registry of enterprises of Poland maintained by the minister responsible for economy under NIP 8661170743 and REGON 830275421 , email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, that provides its services electronically, stores and accesses information on Users' devices.
By continuing to use the website without changing privacy settings, you agree to saving cookies in your browser by the administrator and their trusted partners.
6. Any questions related to the processing and protection of personal data of the Users of the Website and to cookies usage, including questions about this Cookies Policy, should be sent at: Barbaras, Sztombergi 100, 28-200 Staszów, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.