All capitalized terms in these terms and conditions have the following meaning:
1. „Issuer” – Netradus Sp. z o.o. located at Sztombergi 100, 28-200 Staszów, Polska Sp. z o. o. located at w Sztombergi 100, 28-200 Staszów, registered in the commercial register of the District Court in Kielce, V Commercial Division of the National Court Register under KRS 0000283029, NIP 6342637554 and REGON 240623940 with a share capital in the amount of PLN 1,130,000.00 (paid in full).
Emails: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
2. „Online Shop” - the online shop of the Issuer that offers Products, available at www.barbaras.pl
3. „Gift Card” - bearer voucher in paper form and with nominal value and expiry date written on it, issued by the Issuer and available at the Online Shop, entitling the User to purchase Products in the Online Shop by paying for it in full or in part with an amount equal to the nominal value of the voucher.
4. „Buyer” - a natural person over the age of 13 (although if the person is not over the age of 18, a permission from their legal guardian needs to obtained unless the person has full legal capacity) or a legal person or an organizational unit without legal personality which by law is granted legal capacity that purchases a Gift Card from the Issuer in exchange for a sum of money equal to the nominal value of the Gift Card;
5. Customer – a natural or legal person or an organizational unit without legal personality which by law is granted legal capacity that places an Order in the Online Shop;
6. Civil Code – Act of 23 April 1964 (Journal of Laws, No. 16, item 93, as amended);
7. Terms and Conditions – these Terms and Conditions for the provision of services by electronic means by Barbaras.pl online shop;
8. Online shop (Shop) – a website available at www.barbaras.pl where Customers can place Orders;
9. Product – products displayed in the Online Shop;
10. Sales agreement – a contract for the sale of Products, as defined by the Civil Code, concluded between Netradus Polska sp. z o.o. and the Customer, concluded using the Online Shop;
11. Act on Electronic Services – Act of 18 July 2002 on Electronic Services (Journal of Laws, No. 144, item 1204, as amended);
12. Order – a declaration of intent by the Customer in order to conclude a Sales agreement that specifies, among others, the type and number of Products.
1. These Terms and Conditions define the conditions for participation and the rules of organization of Barbaras Gift Cards issued by Netradus Sp. z o.o.
2. Gift Cards are sold in www.barbaras.pl online shop and can be exchanged for any products in www.barbaras.pl online shop. The total price of the products cannot exceed the nominal value of the Card.
3. The Terms and Conditions of this offer are available at www.barbaras.pl and in the Issuer's office.
1. Barbaras Gift Cards can have the following nominal values: PLN 50, PLN 100, PLN 200.
2. Gift Cards cannot be exchanged for cash in part or in full.
3. Gift Cards cannot be returned. We will not refund unused or partially used Gift Cards.
4. If the gross price of the Products exceeds the nominal value of the Gift Card, the person using the Gift Card is obliged to pay the difference between the gross price and the nominal value of the Gift Card with cash or credit card.
5. The Gift Card functions as a unique code that needs to be entered into the appropriate field in the basket when finalizing the Order. The price for the Order will be decreased by the nominal value of the Gift Card.
6. Gift Cards can only be used to pay for products, they cannot be used to pay for shipping.
7. Gift Cards can be used to pay for any product (whether discounted or not), no matter its price.
8. Gift Cards are sent by email in electronic form. Printed Gift Cards are available as separate products in the gift cards category.
9. Gift Cards expire after a year from the date of purchase.
10. More than one Gift Card can be used on a single Order.
11. Gift Card, both electronic and printed, have a unique identification number, nominal value and expiry date.
12. Each Gift Card can only be used once.
13. We will not issue duplicates of lost Gift Cards.
14. Gift Cards can be exchanged for products from the offer of the www.barbaras.pl Online Shop by any Bearer who meets the Terms and Conditions of Barbaras Gift Cards.
1. Any matter not covered by these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the Civil Code.
2. The Issuer reserves the right to change the content of these Terms and Conditions.
3. The Buyer of a Gift Card has the right to file a complaint in writing regarding formal issues of this Offer no later than one month after purchasing a Gift Card. Complaints filed after this date will not be investigated.
5. The Issuer will investigate each complaint within 30 working days from the reception date and will inform the Participant about their decision by registered letter to the address provided in the complaint within 30 days from the date the investigation has been concluded.